So kids are back to school and so returns the morning Choas.
Yesterday morning I realised there was next to nothing inspiring in my cupboard and we DEFINITELY need to do groceries.
- 1/2 cup Organic plain flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 Tsp Chia seeds
- 1 Tsp Maca powder
- 3 Tbsp Manuka Honey
- 2 small Tsp Baking powder
- 1 egg (would have preferred 2 but we’re working with what we got here)
- 1 tub/ 3/4 cup vanilla yoghurt (thankyou Mia for letting me use one of your Toy Story yoghurts)
- 2 Bananas (ideally frozen and then puréed, makes the best banana bread)
- 3 Tbsp Coconut oil
- Purée bananas
- Add dry ingredients
- Add wet ingredients
- Bake for approximately 30-40 mins in a moderate oven (150-180 degrees C)
*until golden and springs back when pressed
Perfect. I got the girl to Kindy on time, I got to work on time with morning tea in tow and had afternoon tea waiting for us for when we got home!
My other go to Banana Bread is at: