Miss 2 1/2 and I made these strawberry balls a little while ago when I was looking for something we could make together using ingredients we already had in the cupboard. So, using some inspiration from a Facebook post by McQueen we adapted (how surprising). Besides, who doesn’t love some strawberry balls? Hehe
1. 1 cup Rolled oats blended (this was all I had in the way of oats but they are DELICIOUS)
2. 2 Cups Desiccated coconut
3. 2 TBSP Vanilla essence
4. 1/4 cup Maple syrup
5. 1 punnet Strawberries
6. 1/4 cup Goji berries
1. Mix all of the dry ingredients together first and mix in a blender to ensure they are as fine as possible
2. Put the dry ingredients in a seperate bowl and place all of the wet ingredients (including topped strawberries) into the blender.
3. Once the wet ingredients are thoroughly mixed add them to the dry ingredients. Either by hand or keep using the blender.
4. Roll into balls. This was super easy for my little one to coordinate. I then placed them in mini cupcake molds and into the fridge. Little Rabbit loved eating the ‘little cakes’ as she called them.
You can see the ones I rolled and the ones she rolled. Too cute.